Office based position will work directly with a psychiatrist and/or nurse practitioner. Primary duties include maintaining and managing the physician’s schedule, providing medical assessments and provider support under the direction of the RN and/or physician as well as charting in an electronic health record. Staff licensed as Certified Medical Assistant, LPN or RN will also provide medication refills and injections and those who do not have these licenses will provide additional clerical support when needed to the department (answering phones, checking patient in, scheduling patient appointments). Applicants must be licensed or immediately eligible for licensure in Kansas. No nights or weekends and paid holidays! RN/LPN preferred but other listed license/certification types may be considered.
Starting wage depends on licensure / job descriptions – positions will be paid hourly if part-time:
- RN=Starting wage is $46,043/year Medical Services Registered Nurse
- LPN= Starting wage is: $19.13/hour Medical Services Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Medical Assistant= Starting wage is: $17.44/hour Medical Services Certified Medical Assistant
- Certified Medication Aide = Starting wage is $15.30/hour Medical Services Certified Nursing Aide Certified Medication Aide
- Certified Nursing Aide = Starting wage is $14.79/hour Medical Services Certified Nursing Aide Certified Medication Aide